When seeking success in something, we’re told failure is a positive thing.
But if you’re like me and you’ve been rewarded for achievement through life, there’s a pretty potent fear of failure.
Being told that failure is important doesn’t help to diminish that fear a whole lot. There is a way out however, through these simple questions I explain in this Episode.
You may like to copy these questions to use yourself and you’ll find them further down in these notes.
LINKS AND RESOURCES
- Not sure what your hidden intentions may be? Schedule your introductory Coaching Session.
- Are you ready to get out of overwhelm, self-doubt and procrastination? Access the free UNSTUCK training. Click here.
- Stress keeping you falling short? Download TAMING STRESS. Click here.
- Not sure why you fall short on what you want? Tune into the very first episode here.
ENJOY THIS EPISODE?
If you enjoyed this episode, I would be incredibly grateful if you would take the time to subscribe and a leave a quick rating and a review. You can do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you are an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here. Those actions will help the podcast reach more people and I thank you so much.
USE YOUR SETBACKS FOR SUCCESS: The 5 Questions To Ask
- What part did I play?
- What part did others play?
- What part was never within my control that I assumed was?
- What have I learned about myself?
- What behaviour or cognitive input do I integrate to minimise the risk of this occurring again?
You can tune into the Habit Stacker Episode above to hear examples of these questions in action, which can be used following any situation. But you can’t skip the last one. The integrative one. The action or cognitive input must be integrated for changes in beliefs and their consequent behavioural patterns.