Our bodies are the most remarkable vessels.
With 11 organ systems constantly working in beautiful synergistic harmony.
With trillions of bacteria communicating for mental wellbeing and emotion calm, managing our addictions and digesting our food.
With trillions of cells functioning and repairing so that we have energy and vitality.
When those systems are nourished and functioning optimally, our experience of life is that of energy, pain free, balanced mood and emotions, and clarity of mind.
On the flip side, if we have lived a life of calorie restricting diets, processed foods, coffee and alcohol, we have essentially starved, destroyed and inflamed these systems, cells and bacteria.
The very common symptoms of fatigue, poor quality sleep, anxiety, depression, irritability, skin conditions, headaches/migraines, inflammatory conditions, low immunity, weight gain, PMS, menopausal symptoms…….and the list goes on.
Food has become so complicated, so in this Habit Stacker episode, we take the guess work out of knowing what quantities and types of food we should aim to include daily, during 70-80% of our days.
LINKS AND RESOURCES
- The Simplifying Food Framework – download here
- The Family Healthy Gut Guide – download here
- Body Reset – SAVE $100!
- FREE BODY SECRETS TRAINING
- Are you ready to get out of overwhelm, self-doubt and procrastination? Access the free UNSTUCK training. Click here.
- Stress keeping you falling short? Download TAMING STRESS. Click here.
- Not sure why you fall short on what you want? Tune into the very first episode here.
ENJOY THIS EPISODE?
If you enjoyed this episode, I would be incredibly grateful if you would take the time to subscribe and a leave a quick rating and a review. You can do that on Apple Podcasts right now by clicking here. If you are an Android user, you can follow the podcast on Spotify here. Those actions will help the podcast reach more people and I thank you so much.