Did you know?
- 1 in 4 children aged 5-17 years are now overweight or obese.
- Health disorders in children such as type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, hypertension, depression and sleep apnoea have skyrocketed and are directly attributed to childhood obesity.
- Behavioural and learning difficulties are on the rise.
- Food intolerance and allergies are rising.
- Food addiction is out of control.
- Children are becoming fussier.
- On the basis of present trends, we can predict that by the time children reach the age of 20 they will have a shorter life expectancy than earlier generations.
Simplifying Health- The Parent Handbook is not about being a health freak or missing out on a treat. It’s about raising the standards and choices for those little people that we love and who are reliant upon us. A stepping stone approach for improving where your family’s health is right now.
Simplifying Health- The Parent Handbook will give you peace of mind that when you fast forward 10 years, your little girl or boy is not suffering emotionally, physically and mentally, but thriving and achieving happily. Simplifying Health will even surprise the healthy parent.
Simplifying Health – The Parent Handbook will enable you to:
- Learn how to reduce toxicity and food addiction in your family’s diet
- Understand where to find the most harmful additives in common staple foods
- Understand what additives and added sugars do to bodies
- Save time and simplify lunch box packing with easy, whole food recipes
- Save money on supermarket snack foods
- Uncover the clever marketing ploys that trap even the health savvy
- Simplify your supermarket shopping experience with tools and resources to help you make the safe choices
- Learn how to correctly balance your family’s diet, nutrients and portions
- Re-learn the basics of nutrition
- Receive an action plan for sustainable change based on where you are at now and your budget
- Receive family tested, healthy and easy recipes for snacks, meals and treats
- Learn the what, why & when of physical activity for your child, and your role
- Gain clarity, confidence and control over your family’s health and future
What you’ll receive:
- Simplifying Health – The Parent Handbook (32 page educational resource)
- Our Healthy Kitchen – Recipe Book (savoury snacks, sweet snacks, mains + treats broken into serving sizes of food groups
- Additive Avoider Shopping Companion
- Where Is My Sugar Hiding Shopping Companion
Be the person your child thanks for teaching them how to live well with ample energy, a well functioning brain, a healthy weight and positive self-esteem. For teaching them how to live without a food dependency, mood swings, digestive issues and health risks.