PHYSICAL: any combination of;
Slightly fatigued, some minor inflammation (head, skin, gut, muscles or joints), menstruation and PMS complaints, stool abnormalities, cravings, weight challenges, mood struggles (irritability, anxiety, depression, swings, edgy, restlessness), lack of brain clarity, low libido.
EMOTIONAL/ MENTAL: any combination of;
- Feeling just ‘ok’
- Desiring more than is, yet confused what more looks like, and how to get it
- In self-doubt and low level, unconscious fear
- Regular overwhelm
- In judgement of self and others
- Feeling lost
- Imposter Syndrome + Not Enough-ness
BEHAVIOURAL: any combination of;
- Procrastinates or perfects
- Self-Sabotage (conscious and unconscious)
- Unaware of the thoughts driving action
- Driven with caffeine, winding down with alcohol, and motivated through the day with sugar
- Stressed eating behaviours
- Undernourished with ‘ok’ food choices
SYSTEMATIC: many of;
- Adrenal System pressure
- Oestrogen Dominance
- Leaky Gut
- Low Metabolic Function
- Liver/ Gallbladder Overload and Dysfunction
- Sympathetic Nervous System Dominance
- Digestive Stress
- Bacteria Imbalance
It’s the common synopsis that I see. Yet it’s nowhere close to normal or desired.
Good news is…….the mind and body are inextricably connected. You can recalibrate both, and live an entirely different experience.
Bad news is……the mind and body are inextricably connected.You can’t separate physical, mental, emotional or behavioural items, try things without unearthing the root cause, copy another, or hope it will magically get better (over time the opposite occurs).
If you’d like a synopsis of your unique Physical, Emotional, Mental and Behavioural state, a framework to adopt, and accountability, you can register for a 90minute 1:1 Deep Dive Consultation.
Just before we meet in person or online, you complete:
– 101 question review of your physical symptoms
– 52 question emotional and mental review
Then we meet.
You receive a individualised framework to follow.
I stay as your action and accountability partner to support you to successfully integrate the changes.
Take care and be well,